.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rain In A Rusty Bucket

It's what makes the bucket Rusty... and by the way, if you see Rusty tell her to write.

Saturday, September 18, 2004

Where're my robot underlings?

I envision are futrure with robots doing all the work. All. I'm talking even building the robots. There will be some computer and robotics engineers probably but that's it. Of course you'd need robotic experts in every field... e.g. robotic engineers with medical doctorates to at least monitor the robot economy. Some people might find that lazy and even reprehensible... as if it means only that I would like a life of liesure, but it doesn't mean only that ... no, I IMAGINE AN ACTUAL DAY when robots do all the work and people just art around and swim. Smoke cigars and fall off mountains, both at the same time. As I say, some see this as a slothfull dream, akin to a promise of reward distracting on from one's present condition, but nay! These are people that said, "oh, don't pipe the water to my home... 'tis better to haul the water up from the river and get typhoid." What I'm saying is if you turn down the robot workers then you are going to get the equivalent of typhoid.

( images: the top right image is of a robotic dentist, life size, and the lower right image is of a robot waiter serving coffee I think)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home