.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rain In A Rusty Bucket

It's what makes the bucket Rusty... and by the way, if you see Rusty tell her to write.

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Why I Don't Feel More Safe

Mom can't understand why I don't feel more safe with Mr War President Bush. I suspect she thinks it's really that I feel uneasy with overt agro.

But that's not it. I think the Middle East has been made (even less) stable. I think our allies really shouldn't be treated poorly. And it's because of things like this 308 tons of high yield explosive that was at least under lock and key before the invasion at which point it was unguarded, and looted.

Huge Cache of Explosives Vanished From Site in Iraq

Seriously... what plan was there for after the invasion? No insurgency plan, no democracy plan, not even a plan to go to go and secure the conventional weapons that we actually really did know that Saddam had!?

I don't feel safe with someone's gut instinct. I really don't feel safer when that instinct is proven not good enough. I like plans. It's not because I'm afearred of manliness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home