.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rain In A Rusty Bucket

It's what makes the bucket Rusty... and by the way, if you see Rusty tell her to write.

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Congratulations President Bush.

I still hope Iraq will be a democracy...we all wish the best for America. Bush would like there to be jobs outpacing outsourcing. I agree outsourcing is a good thing if you are not losing net jobs. I think Bush wants that.

As far as I'm concerned Bush can have a fresh chance, measured from now to the degree that's really possible. I have every reason to theorize that Bush might have learned from the last four years, using a sociological gaming definition of "every reason" at least, and I think that this, this benefit of the doubt for Bush, is the way to go.

It has not been decided, but if it's Bush, then Bush is my President. And I will honestly be open to him commiting a series of good decisions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home