.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rain In A Rusty Bucket

It's what makes the bucket Rusty... and by the way, if you see Rusty tell her to write.

Monday, November 15, 2004

Don't Question My Outrage

On the left right now is an internal firestorm... not talking about the fight over Dean as potential DNC chair, which is a fight of some substance. But no, it's the argument that Kerry's loss was due to election fraud. No one of any authority, real or social, is pushing this. The win was too big (popular vote is important) and there just isn't the evidence, plus, it's being investigated on the ground and is not something to make a big rhetorical stink about.

So just because I don't believe it and I want the insane bleatings and loyalty-oath mantra to go away... whatever you do, don't question my outrage.




I'm just not outraged about Democracy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home