.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rain In A Rusty Bucket

It's what makes the bucket Rusty... and by the way, if you see Rusty tell her to write.

Monday, January 24, 2005

BBC NEWS | In pictures: Shooting in Tal Afar

BBC NEWS | In pictures: Shooting in Tal Afar

I'm sorry to even link this. I knew I couldn't embed the picture of the little girl because... I can't even describe the picture. But the fact is, we should look at these pictures if we want war. We need to face the cost of war, the cost of our own mistakes, they are not mere mistakes, this girl has lost her parents.

I'm glad to see the US GIs that made the mistake help the children, but it's a disaster, a disaster when you become the monster's you fight if by accident or otherwise. It's very sad...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home