.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rain In A Rusty Bucket

It's what makes the bucket Rusty... and by the way, if you see Rusty tell her to write.

Monday, June 06, 2005

By Request

1) What is the nastiest thing you've ever eaten?

Rocky Mountain Oysters



2) What is one food that you ate when a kid that you absolutely refuse to now, since you're on your own and don't have to?

none, I'm omnivorous. Mom didn't make me eat onions... and now I love them.


3) Have you ever eaten an endangered critter? If not, what was the best thing you've ever eaten?

no! what a terrible idea. And that it would taste good dripped in forbidden appetite... it wouldn't for me. That forbidden thing never got me excited in any of the domains. No... I'm an iconoclast because it's directly fun... not because it's forbidden.

Best thing: Dungeness Crab.

Wildest thing: Rattlesnake

4) What food can you never get enough of?

hot sauce is too a food.

5) Have you ever eaten any critter's testicles? Why?

Yes. Cows testicles, in Colorado, where they are quite popular, they are called Rocky Mountain Oysters and I had just a bite because I believe you can try most anything once. It didn't taste too bad but... well, I was still disgusted. And besides I was still a kid. I prefer actual oysters myself and don't see the resemblance actually... ahem.

6) Who is the better cook, your significant other or your mom?

shinobi, who tagged me for this, said "I will tag Owlish because he posts recipes and stuff, and pyrrho, because I want to see how he answers #6. Tee hee." Now the premise of this blog is that I write it with my mother. The fact that mother doesn't post is perhaps what we call a sub text... though she will one day... one day she will! But she does sometimes read this, and even if she didn't, she is a part of the audience. But my mother is a very wise and mature lady, not probably too sensitive about who I would chose. So it is not a cop out, no, NOT a cop out to say that they are both great cooks. I, on the other hand, am not a bad cook, but I'm a lazy cook, which is to say that I mostly don't cook anything decent. If I were single I would eat healthy by steaming vegitables and eating them on rice and pasta with hot sauce every night.

If I HAD to chose, I would choose my significant other because, well frankly, she might make me dinner tonight, it doesn't get better than that!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kav said...

Fantastic answer to number 6.

lol :-)

3:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home