.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rain In A Rusty Bucket

It's what makes the bucket Rusty... and by the way, if you see Rusty tell her to write.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

ah-HA!

Yeah, you can't make my kid worship your God. I know it hurts, but seriously, I'll never give up on this and the American position has been clear for two centuries to most of us.

Forced pledge of allegiance ruled unconstitutional. Ruling only affects Sacremento Area because the judge limited the scope of the ruling and relied on the Ninth Circuit (the Circuit some love to hate...) ruling on a similar case.

Story Here.

It's nothing personal, really, I love religions, all of them except the hateful versions... but stop making me say "under God"... it's not working anyway.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The chimera of Camino
I'll shamefully admit it, I am a browser junkie and just about all web browsers that are made for Mac OS X have made it, at a point or another, onto my computer.
Hi, I was just checking out blogs and surfing through some and found you! I like your blog. I will book mark it and come back soon. If you are interested, go see my horse lovers related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.horse lovers

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home