.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rain In A Rusty Bucket

It's what makes the bucket Rusty... and by the way, if you see Rusty tell her to write.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Pack and Herd Animals

I believe human nature is able to live in the style of any of the animals you've seen around you.

As social animals, mostly, one might well look at social structures in nature.

Let's start with this... packs are better than herds, but they still have this alpha-male crap going on (I hate smacking down the other lesser alpha males, I will, but I resent it) and also, a good sized herd has anonymity, some freedom from oppression via that route.

But neither is good.

I hate pack mentality, herd mentality, when people I like give their pack and herd signals to one another, I'm always embarrassed for them.

I am more bear like in my own nature. Berries and honey and rip your heart out only if you screw with my cubs. I hope you got the moral in my tale, don't screw with my cubs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home