.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rain In A Rusty Bucket

It's what makes the bucket Rusty... and by the way, if you see Rusty tell her to write.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Waiting for people

On the one hand... I'm not against censoring.

Two, I feel big changes coming.

Three, politics is what one does while one waits. I mean, this culture, people in general... it has so much changing to do... so much CATCHING UP... it's really quite tedious waiting and waiting and trying to sweet talk people.

I mean, we have basics here, like, "logic is good to know". Is it elitist of me to think... hey people... a lot of nice work has been done on "CLEAR THINKING" the last two thousands of years... and it's been put in digest form. A simple logical text can be just a few dozen pages.... you think you might just...? No?

See, I'm waiting.

It's like, "science has learned a few things..."

The progress I really would get joy from, rather than hope, which is like joy on credit, are a hundred or two years down the pike.

I can take withdrawels on that via art, and via politics... I can just watch the human social networks express their dysfunctional stupidity.

It's not as funny as I try to make it... except in a black humor, tragic sort of way.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pyrrho said...

now I'm doing that stupid word verification thing because no, I'm not against censoring stupid bot ads... but I hate an extra hurdle just to leave an opinion.

but whatever... stupid robots...

1:36 PM  
Blogger Dean said...

I was just joking!

Those robot ad things are stupid. They usually come up right after a post is published, so I usually wait for them for a few mintues after a post to slaugher them.

But I guess that doesn't matter with word verification.

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home