.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rain In A Rusty Bucket

It's what makes the bucket Rusty... and by the way, if you see Rusty tell her to write.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Why We Care

"What Americans need to understand is that ... every single day of the year, our government goes into the market and borrows money from other countries to finance Iraq, Afghanistan, Katrina, and our tax cuts,"

-Former President Bill Clinton


Actually, I care what the "world thinks" for a lot of other reasons. Doesn't mean I'm going to acquiesce to those thought, any more than the FACT that I care what George W. Bush thinks means I'll acquiesce to that. But I do care.

And for those that don't... think about Clinton's point... we go BEGGING to that world EVERY day, our wealthy (their tax cut), our poor (abandoned to urban chaos), and all the rest...

Is "not caring" how we treat our benefactors? Do we expect appreciation for our benefaction? I do.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pyrrho said...

oh hey, thanks for the compliment you stupid robot.

I'm so glad you like it!

I also get really excited when the cash register prints "thank you" on my reciept.

It's so nice to be appreciated you stupid spam generating waste of creation.

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there, you've got a great blog here! I'm thinking of bookmarking your site!

I have a pretty much bullshit site. It covers Colin Farrell's penis-related stuff.

Seriously, would you like this site on the blogroll? Or is it still a secret?

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home