.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rain In A Rusty Bucket

It's what makes the bucket Rusty... and by the way, if you see Rusty tell her to write.

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Godless World?

I heard Rush Limbaugh today claim that when Bush spoke of "God" before the UN that the UN was godless, and didn't like that sort of thing. The UN is godless. Is that it? The rest of the world is godless, they don't like references to God? I WISH!

I'm getting really tired of this demonization, which I see as a drive to civil war. That's right, I see it as setting up the justification for exterminations, for purges, for violent solutions. Let's not go there.

But don't mistake my peaceful nature for an unwillingness to fight. I understand the sweet mental simplicity of forgetting one's notebooks full of tattered arguments and just rolling the bullets! I see it, I'm just smarter than it. But those that think certainly they would win that battle because they are more fierce and want it more... why, those are called Al Queda. bring it on?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home